New Era Field Tailgating
Tailgating is permitted in most stadium parking lots. However, it is prohibited in the Administrative Lot, Team Member Lot, Training Center Lot, Tunnel Lot, and Youth Stadium Lot.
Stadium lots open four hours prior to kick off and close approximately two hours post-game, with the exception of the Bus & Limo Lot which closes one (1) hour after the game.
Vehicles are to occupy ONLY ONE parking space. Additional spaces are not available for purchase for the purpose of tailgating. Patrons are to follow these guidelines for tailgating:
- Patrons must have a valid game ticket to be in the Bills parking lots.
- No saving of parking spaces is allowed.
- Please tailgate in front or behind the vehicle only.
- Please be considerate of other vehicles and property.
- Please dispose of all trash in proper receptacles.
- Please use plastic cups or aluminum cans and no glass bottles.
- Please extinguish all flames and grills before entry or departure from the game.
- Please do not block or impede other vehicles from exiting after a game.
- No tailgating after kickoff throughout the game is permitted in any of the parking lots.
(Additional restrictions may apply. Offenders or unruly guests are subject to ejection from the parking lot premises, revocation of tickets, and criminal prosecution.)
For those of you who are interested in tailgating, Tailgate Guys and the Bills have teamed up to provide turnkey tailgating solutions steps away from New Era Field. They offer a variety of packages that all include tent, chairs and tables, with additional premium options like catering and DISH Media packages.
For more information in regards to tailgating and parking, kindly contact New Era Field directly or visit their official website.