New Era Field Rules
Patrons are advised to arrive at the gates on time, best 60-90 minutes prior to kickoff) to expedite the gate entry process.
When entering the metal detectors, fans are advised not to remove belts, coins, wallets, watches or jewelry. However, cameras, glasses cases, keys or phones are required to be removed for checking purposes.
- Clear bags smaller than 12″ x 6″ x 12″
- Additional clothing and blankets (must be carried loosely)
- One gallon clear plastic freezer bags
- Small clutch bag approximately the size of a hand (4.5” x 6.5”), with or without a handle or strap
- Cameras with lenses shorter than six (6) inches
- Food – unopened, single serve containers carried in an approved size clear plastic bag
- iPads and tablet devices
- Battery operated clothing (socks, jackets, etc.)
- Tobacco products – including cigarettes/electronic cigarettes, chewing tobacco, lighters/matches
- Drones, Unmanned Aircraft Devices
- Alcoholic beverages, illegal substances
- Animals (with the exception of service animals for guests with disabilities)
- Bags of any kind except gallon sized clear freezer bags or authorized clear bags measuring 12″ x 12″ x 6″ and women’s clutch bags not to exceed 6.5” x 4.5”
- Beach balls, footballs, balls, inflatable devices (balloons)
- Bottles, cans, thermoses, and other beverage containers
- Cameras with lenses longer than six (6) inches
- Clothing or material with profane language or obscene graphics
- Headwear or clothing that may impede the view of guests
- Laptop computers, radios
- Laser pointer devices, noisemakers
- Promotional materials not approved by the Bills
- Seat cushions larger than 15″ x 15″ or that contain armrests, zippers, pockets, flaps or metal backs
- Selfie sticks, sticks or poles
- Video cameras, monopods and tripods
- Weapons (knives, box-cutters, firearms, etc.)
- Any other item deemed dangerous or inappropriate
- Individuals must be 21 years of age or older to purchase, possess, or consume alcoholic beverages. Guests purchasing alcohol who appear 30 years of age or younger must present valid identification showing proof of age.
- According to
New York State Law (Section 65-b.2(b) – ABC Law), the following are
the only acceptable forms of identification:
- A valid driver’s license or non-driver identification card issued by the New York State Commissioner of Motor Vehicles, the Federal Government, a State Government, Commonwealth, Possession or Territory of the United States or a Provincial Government of Canada.
- A valid passport issued by the United States government and any other country.
- A valid military identification card issued by the United States armed forces.
- Maximum of two (2) drinks (any combination of beer, wine, or liquor) per possession allowed inside the stadium. No more than two (2) drinks will be sold per purchase at all concession stand, portable, and club locations.
- Guests possessing alcohol, who do not have acceptable proof of age will be ejected and may be subject to arrest.
- Guests found to be passing alcohol to minors will be ejected and subject to arrest.
- New York State law requires that wine and spirits (liquor) purchased in the premium clubs and suites must be consumed in that club or suite and may not be removed from that area.
- All alcohol sales and service will be discontinued at the end of the 3rd quarter, except in the clubs and suites, where service will continue until after the end of the game.